Android to TV HDMI Cable 1080P for Smartphones and Tablet PCs
The Android-2-TV HDMI cable looks like a MHL cable but more than it.
The Phone to TV cable comes with a MicroUSB connector, a HDMI connector and a USB connector.
The micro USB connector is for connection to Android phones/tablet PC for video and audio out, while the HDMI connector is for transmission the video and audio to a HDTV or projector, and the USB connector with connection to a USB charger or TV USB port for power supply to the Android TV adapter cable, also for charging the smartphone/tablet PC when you mirroring the screen.
This Android phone to TV HDMI adapter cable with USB is compatible with the latest models of smartphones and tablet PC of Android 4.4 and later.
- It is simple. This Android to TV HDMI adapter cable can mirror your screen of smart phone/tablet PC to HDTV, there's no additional APP needed for the job.
- It is capable. It is specially for Android device and TV without Miracast or MHL support.
- It is Great. Great mirroring performance
- It works. Supports all smartphones and tablet PC of Android 4.4 and greater.
- It supports. Charging and mirroring work simultaneously.
- Android to TV HDMI adapter cable with USB port *1
- User's Guide *1